Welcome to My Journey with P90X!

P90X 2 Available NOW!

Friday, February 26, 2010

Carl Daikeler

I am excited.  Last June I was fortunate to be able to share my story at a local Beachbody event in Lincoln, NE with the CEO of Beachbody in attendance.  It was a very memorable time since it was the first time in a long time I have talked in front of that many people.  After that point, I was also able to give my story when Tony Horton visited Lincoln last month.  That time speaking in front of over 200 people.  Now I again get to give my story to the Beachbody corporate staff and Carl Daikeler tomorrow.

This is why I love Beachbody so much.  The company has incredible products..I know because I have used most of them...but the people that are involved with Beachbody are top-notch!  Each person I have met personally care very deeply about the direction of this company and the quality of product it produces.  Beginning of course with Carl himself and then flowing all the way down to people like me.  We are all truly in this together :)

The product that changed my life!