Welcome to My Journey with P90X!

P90X 2 Available NOW!

Monday, February 15, 2010

What is your breaking point?

Everyone has bad days.  I have good days and bad days.  This is my bad week because I had my monthly chemo (Tysabri) on Wednesday.  I always feel run down, my thoughts don’t work as well as I would like them too, and I know I am not at my best.  It is hard to know that I am causing my family worry and stress but to feel absolutely not in control of my own emotions.  I become very different for a few days and it is hard on my family.  I am so incredibly blessed to have such an amazing husband like Dan.  It is twice as hard on him as it is on me.  He and my boys are my strength during these times.  But my point here isn’t to show how difficult my life has been, it is to highlight where I am now.  I have been at various “breaking points” in my life.  I would love to list them here for you but I would rather talk about the opposite…my “building points”

My building points always begin and end with Dan.  I can’t even begin to tell you all that he has helped me through.  He is my number one builder.  He has sacrificed so much to protect me, to strengthen me, and to make my life easier.  Thank you darling for being there through it all.  It is because of him that I am in such a wonderful place now.  Last year Dan decided he wanted to make a change.  He ordered P90X  from Beachbody and committed to working out.  Tony Horton’s program is truly amazing.  Because of his commitment our entire family has become healthier and fit.  I have come a long ways thanks to the benefit of exercise and Shakeology.  I now get the nutrition I need to move forward.  Are you caught in your breaking point or are you striving to get past it?  Either way, just keep moving forward and the point will turn from a “breaking” to a “building”!

The product that changed my life!