Welcome to My Journey with P90X!

P90X 2 Available NOW!

Friday, April 16, 2010

This little light of mine...I'm going to let it shine..

Did you ever have one of those days? I think I have had one of those days for the last week! I wake up every morning with a super attitude, ready to take on the world, and before you know it, I am being bombarded with negativity! Wow! Does it have to be this hard? The answer apparently is yes, or at least that is what I thought.


Upon closer examination I realized that it wasn’t that everything around me was negative it was that I had stopped nurturing that positive feeling I had when I began my day. It’s not that life had instantly gotten harder; I unfortunately let little things happen to undermine that positive spark, my positive “little light of mine”. I had let little things like burning my hand making toast for my son, spilling almond milk as I made my Chocolate Shakeology, and not getting my workout in when I wanted to completely derail my positive attitude. So I stopped, took a deep breath, hugged my boys, and started my workout. I took the first step I could to change my attitude. I surrounded myself with love and then stepped up to do something I love! I have to say..I killed P90X Back & Biceps!

I rediscovered that my attitude was completely under my control. I was not a victim of circumstances. I was not a victim of my toaster, my clumsiness, or any disease. I was not a victim to ANYTHING!! I feel good…I am so back!! I have my head on straight and my sweat on! Come join me anytime, I’ll gladly share my “little light”. :)

The product that changed my life!