Welcome to My Journey with P90X!

P90X 2 Available NOW!

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

I love Spring!  This is the time when everything just oozes hope and renewal.  Those are my thoughts today as I jot this note to say..take advantage of this opportunity to renew yourself!  Be true to you and take care of yourself.  Emotionally, spiritually, and nutrionally!  No one else will take better care of you than you will, I promise! :)

I spent many years believing that I wasn't important enough to make a priority.  My husband and my boys were terrific at always making me feel special and important in their eyes.  In my own, I was nothing but a liability to an otherwise healthy, normal family.  Frustrating to them, depressing to me.  Wow..so many years wasted that I would love to have back! 

I take care of me now.  I eat right most of the time thanks to Shakeology and the nutriton plan that came with our P90X program.  I exercise with my family and a virtual trainer in Tony Horton, and I am so much happier.  I love life again and in turn I am able to share that love with my family.  The saying is so right that in order to truly love others you have to love yourself first.  Renew your love of self!  You will not regret it :)

The product that changed my life!