Welcome to My Journey with P90X!

P90X 2 Available NOW!

Monday, November 7, 2011

I need a snack!!!!

It is no secret that I attribute much of my fitness success to P90X, but I needed energy to do that exercise program. I found that with Shakeology. You can learn more about all the specific ingredients at www.shakeochick.com. I did not have much of an appetite because of my MS but Shakeology gave my body the nutrients it needed to begin to function correctly. It was at that point I was able to begin losing weight. I have lost over 70 lbs and have been able to keep it off for 2 years and counting! I love to drink my Shake just shaken in a shaker cup because it is quick and easy. Here is another way to have the amazing nutrients for when you are on the go and do not have a cup with you..also works for a quick sweet treat!

NoBake Energy Bites

1 cup oatmeal
1/2 cup peanut butter (or other nut butter)
1/3 cup honey
1 cup coconut flakes
1/2 cup ground flaxseed
1 scoop chocolate Shakeology
1 tsp vanilla

Mix ingredients together well then shape into bite size pieces. Store in an air tight container in a cool place.

The product that changed my life!